Having an attitude of gratitude will transform your life. Being grateful for various things in our lives seems like a small, insignificant thing to do. Sometimes we think we are grateful but the words that come from our mouths and the thoughts in our heads are the opposite – complaints. However, when we think about it, we each have so many things for which we can be grateful. This book study is wonderful because it focuses on gathering thoughts of gratitude and making gratitude foundational in our lives. It IS truly magical.
The Magic – Day 1
Count Your Blessings
1. First thing in the morning, make a list of ten blessings in your life you are grateful for.
2. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing.
3. Go back and read your list, either in your mind or out loud. When you get to the end of each one, say aloud the magic words, thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel the gratitude for that blessing as much as you possibly can.
4. Repeat the first three steps of this magical practice every morning for the next 27 days
5. During the day, go find a small smooth rock that fits and feels good in your hand – a Magic Rock. Put it beside your bed or some other place where you can see it before bed, for tomorrow’s magic practice.
**If you want to deepen and quicken the effects of gratitude in your life, purchase The Great Thanksgiving package ($75) and get daily telephone coaching and guidance as well as motivational emails.