Sometimes even the most simple things can have a great affect on our spiritual lives. Today you will certainly learn how one small thing – gratitude – can make such a difference in your life.
Remember to get a copy of the book “The Magic” so you can read all the inspirational and informative things written for each day. Here in this blog book study we are only posting the daily practices for you to do and discuss. This could be the best most magical holiday season of your life because of this book study!
The Magic – Day 2
The Magic Rock
- Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice 1 – Count Your Blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you are grateful. Re-read your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
- Find a Magic Rock and put it by your bedside.
- Before going to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in your hand and think of the best thing that happened today.
- Say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened today.
- Repeat the Magic Rock practice every night for the next 26 days.
- (For tomorrow) Find photos or print photos of 3 people in your life
You have heard me speak of how I use my “gratitude rock” each day. This is how you can do the same!